- 2+ years of experience as a Magento Backend Developer.
- Experience working according to Agile methodology.
- Proven experience with Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, and its Cloud version.
- Up-to-date knowledge and expertise in PHP 7.x and 8.x, MySQL, Docker, — – ElasticSearch, REST & SOAP API integrations, payment gateways, Git or any other control version system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks.
- Flexibility to adjust to new processes.
- Knowledge of English at upper intermediate level or higher.
- Produce top-quality code following industry best practices and internal code guidelines.
- Understand clients’ requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and test software to meet clients’ needs and requirements.
- Perform manual code reviews and review results of automated tests to adhere to standards.
- Proactively suggest recommendations on how to improve applications and development processes.
- Maintain documentation describing the technical side of implementations and application flows.
- Communicate with other project stakeholders: technical specialists and project managers.
- Participate in internal projects of the Engineering team.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Remote First Culture (do your best work from anywhere)
- Flexible Work Schedule (start and finish between 09.00 — 10.00 & 18.00 — 19.00)
- 15 PTO days (paid annual leave)
- Up to 15 PSL days (paid sick leave)
- Tax Liabilities Coverage
- Ongoing Monthly Benefit Budget (choose yourself what is relevant for you today)
- Learning & Certification Programs
- English Tutoring
- Corporate Events
- And, of course, a Fun Team to work with!